Who We Are
We Translate Our Customer Preferance to Design, Build, Train, Research and Develop:
- Training & Learning (Mandatory, Advanced IMO model and Innovated Courses).
- Consultancy & Research.
- Port Development and Environment Protection.
Professional Ph.D. and Masters holders coordinate and instruct students of both operation and management level courses, using the highest standards of service quality to help them attain the required certification and training as directed by the responsible registration and accreditation agencies.
Quality Assurance Unit
ISC has been succeeded to fulfill the ISO 9001 standard requirements since 2012. Its Quality Management System satisfies the ISO 9001:2015 standard requirements certified by DNV, to comply with the International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watch-keeping for Seafarers (STCW 78) and its amendments of MANILA 2010 (STCW Convention and STCW Code – 2017 Edition).
Dr. Dina Farouk Mahgoub (Head of Quality Assurance Unit).
The Integrated Simulators Complex (ISC) is committed to maintain its leadership role in providing bi-lingual simulation training and learning to multinational professionals and students within the marine and oil industries in the Middle East Region and rest of the world. It also provides consultation services for different companies in the fields of Marine, Oil Spill, Global Maritime Distress System and Liquefied Natural Gas.
By utilizing the top line simulation technology, and near-perfect communication and understanding between the five ISC integrated systems, ISC provides up-to-date training instructions through professional Ph.D. and Masters holders who coordinate and instruct students of both operator and management level courses using the highest standards of service quality to help them attain the required certification and training as directed by the responsible registration and accreditation agencies.
In order to achieve outstanding levels of performance and satisfy customers ISC is actively concerned with the following:
- Rapid response to customer requirements.
- Achieve outstanding levels of performance during education and training processes.
- Complying with the STCW 78 convention as amended.
- Complying with all laws and governmental regulations related to ISC activities.
- Constantly quest for improvement and continuous development.
- Achieving clear awareness regarding employees’ duties concerning the quality of service provided.
- Comprehensive employees’ awareness and knowledge about ISC quality policy.
- A clear understanding of quality policy by all ISC interested parties.
Focus area / ActivitiesThe Integrated Simulator Complex includes 5 major systems:
- Marine Simulator Systems
- Environment Protection and Crisis Management Systems
- Communication and Computing Systems
- Natural Gas and Petrochemicals Simulator Systems
- Offshore and Dynamic Positioning Systems (DP)