To qualify companies, organizations and entities seeking to establish and implement quality, environmental, health and safety, energy, and information security management systems as well as organizational excellence. The Institute undertakes productivity improvement projects, and manages downsizing and privatizing initiatives with all underlying issues. The Productivity and Quality Institute pre-qualification in this domain contains a long list of companies both in Egypt and in the Arab world working in various sectors of manufacturing, Oil and Gas and service industries. We assist our clients to achieve and maintain certification of their management systems to international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 50001. Clients choose us for our expertise, practical experience and common-sense approach.
Wherever, whenever quality is addressed, we will be there building true success.
PQI provides consultancy services in the following fields:
- Quality Management Systems ISO 9001.
- Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001.
- HACCP and Food Safety Management Systems ISO 22000
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems ISO 45001
- Energy Management System ISO 50001.
- Social responsibility ISO 26000.
- General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories ISO 17025.
- Conformity assessment- Requirements for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspection ISO 17020
- European Excellence Model (EFQM) and Excellence Awards.
- Six Sigma.
- Business Continuity Management Systems ISO 22301.
- Lean Manufacturing (LM).
We also provide consultancy services in relation to integration of various management systems. We at Productivity and Quality Institute have extensive experience in integrating various management systems for our clients using integrated management system. We can help your organization to build an integrated management system and benefit from:
- Increased operational efficiency.
- Improved business performance .
- Reduced business risk.
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
- Minimization of internal documentation and related administration.
- Reduced resources to manage the system.
- Easier prioritization of key issues.
- Reduced cost and time inputs incurred while handling separate third-party audits.