The Academy supervised the training and follow-up of the Egyptian team participating in the IOI 2000 competition.
- The Academy supervised the training, follow-up and preparation of the Egyptian team participating in the IOI 2001 competition.
- Second place and the award for the best team in behavior, discipline, attendance and honorable appearance in the seventh international competition for science, mathematics, astronomy and computer science Quanta 2001.
- Organizing and hosting the first Arab / Open Olympiad in Informatics AOI 2002
2nd place in the international competition Quanta 2002
- The Academy’s participation in the International Olympiad in Informatics IOI2002
- Obtaining the recognition of the International Federation of Informatics and placing a definition of the Olympiad on the home page of the International Federation of Informatics on the Internet.
- The Academy obtained a seat for three years as a member of the International Committee for the International Olympiad in Informatics.
- Signing an agreement between the Academy and the Ministry of Communications and Information to organize the first Egyptian Olympiad in Informatics for the year 2003.
- Organizing and hosting the first Egyptian Olympiad in Informatics EOI2003
- Organizing the first competition within the Egyptian Olympiad in Informatics for People with Special Needs EOI2003
- The Academy won the fourth place and the third best technological university in the (ACM 2003) competition.
- The Academy won the first three places in the local competition, Robocon2003.
- Representing the Arab Republic of Egypt in the international competition Robocon2003
- Participation in the organization of the Fourth Arab International Conference on Information Technology ACIT
- Organizing the first Syrian Olympiad in Informatics 2004SOI
- The Center's participation in the Animex International StudentAnimation Awards 2004/2005
- Organizing the Second Egyptian Olympiad in Informatics EOI 2004
- Organizing the second competition within the Egyptian Olympiad inInformatics for People with Special Needs EOI 2004
- Supervising the Egyptian team participating in the InternationalOlympiad in Informatics IOI 2004
- The approval of the International Organizing Committee of theInternational Olympiad in Informatics to host the Arab Republic of Egypt throughthe Regional Informatics Center as a representative of the Academy to host the 2008 International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI).
- The Academy won the fifth place in the competition (ACM 2004)
- Obtaining the first and fourth place and the award for the bestinnovation in the local competition Robocon2004
- Representing the Arab Republic of Egypt in the global competitionRobocon2004
- Participation in the Qatar International Hi-Tech Exhibition andConference 2004
- Winning the competition of the Sawiris Foundation for SocialDevelopment and accepting the study of the project to provide job opportunitiesfor young graduates after qualifying them to work as teachers in the field ofliteracy for the hearing impaired presented by the Academy in cooperation withthe Asdaa Association for the Care of the Hearing Impaired.
-Obtaining seventh place in the Top Coder competition among 310 participants, which is the body that ranks programmers in the world.
-Organizing the Informatics Conference “Between Ingenuity and Creativity”.
-Organizing the 3rd Egyptian Olympiad in Informatics EOI2005.
-Organizing the third competition within the Egyptian Olympiad in Informatics for People with Special Needs EOI2005.
-The Academy team won the bronze medal for the first time for the -Arab Republic of Egypt in the IOI 2005 competition.
-3rd Place and Best Programmer Award in (ACM 2005) competition.
-Organizing the first Hunter and Hunted robotics competition for school students at the Republic level in cooperation between the Academy, the British Cultural Center and the University of Sheffield, Britain.
-2nd and 3rd place in the local competition Robocon2005.
-Obtaining membership in the international committee founding the International Beaver Informatics Competition (BEBRAS).
-The Second Informatics Conference "Digital Divide" was organized.
-Organizing the Fourth Egyptian Olympiad in Informatics EOI2006.
-Organizing the fourth competition within the Egyptian Olympiad in Informatics for People with Special Needs EOI2006.
-Bronze Medal in the International Olympiad in Informatics IOI2006.
-Achieving the first and second place in the local competition Robocon2006.
-Representing the Arab Republic of Egypt in the international competition Robocon 2006.
The Academy was chosen to host the competition (ACM2007).
Organizing the Fifth Egyptian Olympiad in Informatics EOI2007.
-Organization of the International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI2008).
-Obtaining a bronze medal in the International Olympiad in Informatics IOI2008.
-Obtaining the third place at the level of the Republic (FLL).
-Participation in the meeting of the International Committee of the Beaver Informatics Competition (BEBRAS).
-Attending the Secondary Schools Informatics Conference (ISSEP).
-Supervising the preparation and training of students to participate in the Robot Contest (Robocon).
-A project to qualify teachers for the deaf in the literacy curriculum in cooperation with the Sawiris Foundation 2009 Organizing the Arab Software Competition for University Students ACM-ACPC.
-Obtaining the Distinction and Challenge Cup at the level of the Republic in the FLL competition and obtaining the award for the best project and the best training in the Arab world.
RoboCup was founded in 1997 with the main goal of “developing by 2050 a Robot Soccer team capable of winning against the human team champion of the FIFA World Cup”. In the next years, RoboCup proposed several soccer platforms that have been established as standard platforms for robotics research.
RoboCupJunior is a project-oriented educational initiative that supports local, regional, and international robotic events for young students. It is designed to introduce RoboCup to primary and secondary school children, as well as undergraduates who do not have the resources to get involved in the senior leagues.
850 Student from Egypt Schools and Universities
6 awards in 2015
4 awards in 2016.
Champions of Soccer Category china 2015
Champion of the OnStage Category Germany  2016.
-The AASTMT managed to Train more the 250 in AASTMT abo Keir campus and Sheraton Campus Students from 2016 till 2019
-AASTMT has gained first place in the Egypt Regional Qualifications in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
AASTMT teams got the International awards of
Guts and Glory in 2011
Bang for the bucks in 2016
4th place and Sharkpedo
2nd place worldwide and 1st place for best demonstration