ISO 50001 Energy management Systems Consultancy Service
Energy management system is often confused with energy saving efforts that one adopts to save the available energy, but energy management is a wider topic to deal with the process of controlling, monitoring, and conserving energy in public or government sector, businesses, organizations and even in residential buildings.
It may sound here that energy management system is only applicable to huge industries and establishments but, it is equally beneficial and validated for your home as well to monitor energy consumption, reduce line power wastage and to massively reduce the monthly electricity bills.
The ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirement. If the definition of efficient energy management system has to be drawn in practicality, it would essentially have:
- Metering and collecting the data of energy consumption.
- Finding opportunities and implementing methods to save energy.
- Analysis and tracking of the meter data to find out the efficiency of energy management system.
The purpose of the EnMS is to enable organizations to establish or re-structured the systems and processes necessary to improve energy performance, including energy efficiency, use, consumption and reduce running cost. ISO 50001 (Energy Management System) is based on the ISO management system model familiar to more than a million organizations worldwide who implement standards such as ISO 9001 (quality management), ISO 14001 (environmental management), ISO 22000 (food safety), ISO/IEC 27001 (information security). ISO 50001 can be implemented individually or integrated with other management system standards.
Benefits of ISO 50001 Application:
- Improves existing management systems.
- Leverages existing continual improvement processes.
- Develops a baseline of energy use.
- Actively manages energy use and costs.
- Reduce emissions without a negative impact on operations.
- Continual improvement of energy use versus product output over time.
- Potential for savings to be used for emission credits.
- Improves maintenance process culture in all types of organization.
- Generates a new source of thinking in energy Consumption model.