Master program consists of 48 credit hours spread over a minimum of 4 semesters (2 academic years) and maximum 10 successive semesters (5 academic years) after enrolment in the program:
- Graduation requires students to complete 48 credit hours with a minimum Grade Point Average "GPA" of 3.0/4.0.
- Students, who finished 10 successive semesters and were not able to attain the required 48 credit hours with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or more, must appeal to PQI Administrative for an exceptional and additional semester to fulfil their degree requirements.
- Students, who have completed their requirements of credit hours, but their cumulative GPA falls below 3.0/4.0, are allowed to register a maximum of 3 courses from the third and fourth semesters in order to improve their cumulative GPA.
- Students who completed 48 credits of course work with a minimum GPA of 3.0 shall be eligible for attending the comprehensive exam.
- Graduation requires students to successfully pass the comprehensive exam.
- Those who do not successfully pass the comprehensive exam shall be given only one another opportunity to repeat the comprehensive exam in the next semester.
Share This Page