The BIS department has internship agreements with top vendors and organisations in the field both locally and internationally.
BIS is a SAP universitey alliance. It is a Microsoft partner, and a member in Oracle Academy Program.
SAP University Alliance
SAP University Alliances is a global program enabling the department to integrate the latest SAP technologies into teaching.
Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance Agreement:
This Agreement governs CMT-AASTMT’s use of any of the following, which are referred to collectively as the “Software Products”, if and as they are made available by Microsoft to CMT-AASTMT:
- Microsoft Dynamics™ AX (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions—Axapta®)
- Microsoft Dynamics™ GP (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions—Great Plains®)
- Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions—Navision®)
- Microsoft Dynamics™ SL (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions—Solomon)
- Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions CRM)
- Microsoft Business Solutions Retail Management System
Oracle Academy Program:
Business Information System Department CMT-AASTMT is a member in Oracle Academy Program.
As an Oracle Academy member the BIS receive the following benefits:
- Oracle software for teaching use.
- Java development environments.
- Teacher/faculty training.
- Lab environments for practicing database design, SQL, and PL/SQL programming.
- Access to Oracle Magazine, Java Magazine and Profit.
- Discounts on Oracle certification preparation and exams.
- Discounts on Oracle Press textbooks and eBooks.
- Access to Oracle and Java community forums and user groups.
- Access to posts of internships and jobs available at Oracle.
The department offers BIS students a variety of local and international internship opportunities. BIS students were exposed to the top organtisations abroad in cities such as:
- Pennsylvania, USA
- Munich, Germany
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Vienna, Austria