PQI | AASTMT
Thursday, 09th February, 2023
Medical Documents and Records Course
Healthcare Quality Management Courses.| Medical Documents and Records Course.
Provide the trainees with knowledge and skills regarding medical documentation, besides change trainees’ attitude toward practice documentation in different health care settings.
- Define medical documentation.
- List the reasons, barriers and tools for documentation.
- Identify the guidelines of medical documentation.
- Recognize methods of medical documentation.
- Compare between different tools of medical documentation.
- Identify legal aspects of documentation.
- Explain the use of technology in documentation.
- Enumerate types of electronic documentation.
- Apply medical documentation tools.
- Apply medical documentation methods.
- Introduce electronic medical documentation to different health care settings.
- Definition of Medical Documentation.
- Purposes of Documentation.
- Research, auditing, and evaluation of medical documentation.
- Ethical and legal issues of documentation.
- Security and confidentiality of medical information.
- US, UK, German law and customs of medical documentation.
- Guidelines for Documentation.
- Principles of Effective Documentation.
- Elements of Effective Documentation.
- Skills Used in Documentation.
- Methods of medical Documentation.
- Tools for medical documentation.
- Introducing new documentation system.
- Barriers to Medical Documentation.
- Hospital Information System.
- North American, European, Asian Hospital Information Systems.
- Electronic Documentation.
- Guidelines for nurses using electronic health records.
- Types of Electronic Documentation.
- Certificate approved by The AASTMT
- Productivity and Quality Institute or Company Headquarters
- Professorial lecturer in Hospital Administration and Quality Assurance in healthcare field.