Further Offshore Emergency Training Course. ( FOET ). OPITO Approved
Course Code: MSIO 409
Duration: 2 days
The aim of this course is to ensure that new entrants to the industry and employees with offshore experience who are new to an installation can demonstrate competence in:
- addressing the safety requirements
- controlling hazards on the installation
- acting in an emergency
- using personal safety equipment
- carrying out their individual responsibilities for HS&E.
- Travel Safely by Helicopter to an Offshore Installation.
- Live and Work Safely on an Offshore Installation.
- Respond to Offshore Installation Emergencies.
For more information