|title ||Master`s Thesis Part 1|
|arbic title |
|prequisites || |
|credit hours ||3|
|Description/Outcomes ||This course aims to give you an introduction to the research methods most often used in fundamental and applied research. Students will gain a knowledge and understanding of the concepts and terminology of empirical methods used in the field. Research design, data collection, analysis, validity, and report writing will all be covered.rnThe thesis writing is also covered. Quantitative research methods are included in this course as they are appropriate for certain research investigations. Selection of a particular research method will be determined based on the problem under investigation and its underlying assumptions.rn|
|arabic Description/Outcomes |
- To acquire skills to locate problem areas in organisational settings, and plan, organise, design, and conduct research to help solve the identified problems
- To gather and analyse data, using both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- To be able to write and present research reports
- 4. To develop skills and knowledge to discriminate â€œgoodâ€ from â€œbadâ€ research reported in academic, business, and trade journals.
|arabic objectives |
|ref. books |
- Mark Saunder, Adrian Thornhill, Philip Lewis, Research Methods for Business students, Publisher, Prentice Hall (2007).
- Uma Sekaran, Research Methods for Business: A skill Building Approach, 4th Edition, John Willey & Sons, Ltd (2003).
- Cooper, B.M. in â€œWriting Technical Reportsâ€ Penguin Books, U.K. (1976).
- Day, R.A. in â€œHow to Write and Publish a Scientific Paperâ€, University of Cambridge, Australia, (1989)
|arabic ref. books ||.Ù…Ù†Ø§Ù‡Ø¬ Ùˆ Ø£Ø³Ø§Ù„ÙŠØ¨ Ø§Ù„Ø¨ØØ« Ø§Ù„Ø¹Ù„Ù…ÙŠ â€“ Ø§Ù„Ù†Ø¸Ø±ÙŠØ© Ùˆ Ø§Ù„ØªØ·Ø¨ÙŠÙ‚- Ø§Ù„Ø¯ÙƒØªÙˆØ± ÙŠØÙŠ Ù…ØµØ·ÙÙ‰ Ø¹Ù„ÙŠØ§Ù† Ùˆ Ø§Ù„Ø¯ÙƒØªÙˆØ± Ø¹Ø«Ù…Ø§Ù† Ù…ØÙ…Ø¯ ØºÙ†ÙŠÙ… â€“ Ø¯Ø§Ø± Ø§Ù„ØµÙØ§Ø¡ Ù„Ù„Ù†Ø´Ø±Ù„Ø§Ùˆ Ø§Ù„ØªÙˆØ²ÙŠØ¹ ØŒØ¹Ù…Ø§Ù† Ø§Ù„Ø·Ø¹Ù† Ø§Ù„Ø£ÙˆÙ„Ù‰ 2000. .Ù…Ù†Ø§Ù‡Ø¬ Ø§Ù„Ø¨ØØ« Ø§Ù„Ø¹Ù„Ù…ÙŠ â€“ Ø§Ù„Ø¯Ù„ÙŠÙ„ Ø§Ù„Ø·Ø§Ù„Ø¨ ÙÙŠ ÙƒØªØ§Ø¨Ø© Ø§Ù„Ø£Ø¨ØØ§Ø« Ùˆ Ø§Ù„Ø±Ø³Ø§Ø¦Ù„ Ø§Ù„Ø¹Ù…Ù„ÙŠØ© - Ø§Ù„Ø¯ÙƒØªÙˆØ± Ø¹Ø¨Ø¯ Ø§Ù„Ù„Ù‡ Ù…ØÙ…Ø¯ Ø§Ù„Ø´Ø±ÙŠÙØŒ Ù…ÙƒØªØ¨Ø© Ø§Ù„Ø§Ø´Ø¹Ø§Ø¹ØŒ 1996..Ø§Ù„ÙƒØªØ§Ø¨Ø© Ø§Ù„Ø¹Ù„Ù…ÙŠØ© â€“ Ø§Ù„Ø¯ÙƒØªÙˆØ± Ø´Ø±ÙŠÙ Ù‚Ù†Ø¯ÙŠÙ„ â€“ Ø¯Ø§Ø± ØÙˆØ±Ø³ Ù„Ù„Ù†Ø´Ø± ØŒ Ø§Ù„Ø¥Ø³ÙƒÙ†Ø¯Ø±ÙŠØ© ØŒ 2004Ù„Ù„T|
|arabic textbook |
|objective set |
|content set |