Six Sigma Consultancy Service.
Six Sigma is defined as a measure of quality that organizations strive to achieve. Six Sigma is a disciplined, data-driven approach and methodology for eliminating defects in any process – from manufacturing to transactional and from product to service.
Six Sigma Methodology:
- Define: Define the Problem or Project Goals that needs to be addressed.
- Measure: Measure the problem and process from which it was produced.
- Analyze: Analyze data & process to determine root causes of defects and opportunities.
- Improve: Improve the process by finding solutions to fix, diminish, and prevent future problems.
- Control: Implement, Control, and Sustain the improvements solutions to keep the process on the new course.
Benefits of Six Sigma application:
- Bottom line cost savings (5%-20% of turnover per annum).
- Improved quality of product or service as perceived by the customer (internal and external customers).
- Reduction in process cycle times.
- Development of staff skills.
- Common language throughout the organization.
- World class standard.
Those organizations that implement Six Sigma correctly achieve significant benefits that contribute to competitive advantage and to changing the culture in an organization from reactive problem solving to proactive problem prevention. Specifically, the proven benefits include: