Admission Conditions for the new batch (September 2011-2012) of Nautical Department and Marine Engineering Technology DepartmentPublished: 2011-07-20 12:02:59 |
The Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT) announces for the starting of the admission of the new batch (September 2011 - 2012) of the College of Maritime Transport and Technology departments:
Nautical Department: (AASTMT grants B.Sc. degrees in Navigation Technology + Second Mate Certificate)
Marine Engineering Technology Department: (AASTMT grants B.Sc. degrees in Marine Engineering Technology + Second Marine Engineer Certificate)
*Admission Requirements of Nautical Department:
• General Secondary Certificate (scientific) with minimum total 60%.
• Achieving the medical and physical fitness levels.
• Passing the English language Tests.
• Passing the Features and Capabilities Tests.
• Passing the Personal Interview.
Admission Requirements of Marine Engineering Technology Department:
• All conditions of the Nautical Department combined with the College of Engineering and Technology admission requirements.
* Withdrawing the Files will be at the Deanery of Admission and Registration at AASTMT – AbuKir Campus – Alexandria, as the files should include the criminal record.