Electronic Badge- (e-badge):
It is a digital badge that provides a digital credential for the degree earned successfully by the student.
- Recognize student’s achievements.
- E-badges are turned into a source of referrals.
- On-click sharing to social media and professional networking sites like LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- It is designed to help increase employability.
How to earn your e-badge:
- It is applied for graduate students only.
- Send an email to Central Administration for Secured Certificates and Documents Certificates@aast.edu
Include the following:
- At subject text box : Request E-badge
- Write your personal details (Full Name, National ID Number, Department Name, Branch Name, Degree earned, and Student registration number).
- Attach ID National Number, copy of your degree certificate or transcript.
- You will receive an email notification attached with you earned badge.
- You can attach your e-badge to any social platform as LinkedIn or online resume.