AASTMT Participation in 6th Cairo International Exhibition of InnovationPublished: 2019-10-29 13:30:12 |
The Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT) participated in the 6th International Cairo Exhibition of Innovation 2019 that was organized by the Academy of Scientific Research and Technology (ASRT), during 24 – 25 October 2019, at the Fifth International Exhibition and Convention Center - New Cairo - Egypt, under the auspices of the Egyptian Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, with the participation of the state officials, investors, businessmen, banks and civil society organizations, as well as about 600 exhibitors from Egypt, Malaysia, China, Arab and African countries and more than 5000 visitors from Arab, African and Asian countries who are interested in Science, technology and innovation, as the Exhibition is organized by the Academy of Scientific Research and Technology (ASRT), as it considered to be an initiative of ASRT to create an annual innovation market.
It’s worth to mention that AASTMT "Flankers" team won the gold medal for the creation of a water scooter design, where the team members were:
- AASTMT Graduate Eng. Salem Nabil Abu Bakr – College of Engineering and Technology (Team Leader).
- AASTMT Graduate Eng. Ibrahim Moustafa Farrag - College of Engineering and Technology.
- AASTMT Student Abdulrahman Sami Talis - College of Computing and Information Technology.
- AASTMT Student Marwan Ashraf - College of Engineering and Technology (Mechanical Engineering).
- AASTMT Student Donia Halawani - College of Maritime Transport and Technology (Marine Engineering Technology).
- AASTMT Student Ayatollah Abdullatif - College of Maritime Transport and Technology (Marine Engineering Technology).