Fulbright grants program for postgraduate studiesPublished: 2017-10-15 13:57:42 |
The Commission for Educational & Cultural Exchange between the United States of America and the Arab Republic of Egypt of the Binational Fulbright Commission in Egypt announces for “Fulbright Junior Faculty Development Program” as one of Fulbright grants program for postgraduate studies for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
Fulbright grants program aims to provide opportunities for study / conduct research in the United States for master`s and doctoral in the fields of Renewable Energy and Engineering, Teaching of English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), and Public Health during the 10 weeks program, from July 8 – September 16, 2018, where the deadline to apply is DECEMBER 1, 2017.
Eligible Fields (Applicants can apply in one of the following fields):
• Renewable Energy and Engineering (Solar, Wind, Hydro-electric, Biofuel, Geothermal): Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering as related specifically to Renewable Energy (does not include Petroleum or Nuclear energy/engineering fields).
• Public Health: Epidemiology, Nutritional Science, Health Care Administration, Family and Community Health, Occupational Health.
• TEFL/Linguistics: TEFL, TESOL, Linguistics (does not include literature, American literature, American studies)
- It should be noted that Fulbright program is not intended to provide a venue for individual research projects.
• Tel: (202) 33359717 / 33365300 / 33357978 ext. 332 – 200
• Fax: (202) 37627346
• Mobile: 01065547399
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: http://fulbright-egypt.org/program/jfdp